UNIT 9: SHOPPING HABITS

I am a shopaholic because shopping makes me extremely conformable. I can have a great time lifting my mood when 1 feel sad or bored through shopping. I always buy clothes, accessories, or anything I want at the supermarket or e-commerce exchange. On e-commerce  exchanges, I can browse and explore many objects that If I don't buy, I won't feel awkward.


My favorite website is Shopee because it has a variety of items and is affordable. Due to the effects of the pandemic, I shop 80% online. I can buy everything without leaving my home. I usually pay by credit card because is favorable and easy. I have had one bad experience with online shopping. Last week, I bought a dress to give my uncle for his birthday and it didn’t look like the one in the picture. I felt so disappointed and angry about it and I don't have again for my uncle. 

I often bargain in streets where there's no fixed price and things are sold at price sellers and buyers agree on. However, I feel great when I and something I need at a cheap price without bargaining That is the main reason I chose Shopee. It has many discount promotions, flash sales so that I can have a good deal and save a lot of money. Price, customer review, and product quality are the factors I consider when I shop online. Generally, shopping is a relaxing experience for me.




Comments