UNIT 8: MY TRANSPORTATION PROBLEMS WHEN TRAVELLING

 Last summer vacation, my family had a trip to Yen Bai by car of my father. It was quite a journey for me. 

  When the car started to go up the steep slopes, it hit an object that caused the car to start showing signs of instability, but at that time, my family was subjective, so we did not stop to check at that time but continued the journey. When we were close to Yen Bai city, me and my father felt the difference in the car, so we went down to see the situation. Unfortunately, one side of the tire hit a very large nail, which caused a hole in the tire and the possibility of no longer driving. Dad was very worried because he couldn't fix it by himself. Lucky for our family, there is a car repair shop about 1km away. We walked there to ask the owner to help us push the car to the place of repair. 



Through this trip, our family has learned valuable lessons, we should not be subjective with all problems.

Comments