Last year, my family and I went on vacation to Danang for a week. You know, Da Nang is known as the most livable city in Vietnam. The most famous bridge is the Han River Bridge, the country's first winged bridge is the dragon bridge. I was so excited about this trip that I couldn't sleep the night before even though it wasn't my first time at the beach.








On the next day, we started our flight at 8am. and arrived at 9:30. After checking in, we chose to stay at the Chicland hotel.I was surprised because it was very comfortable and had a good view for a pretty cheap price. We went to My Khe beach to sunbathe and swim. It is a beautiful beach. 


              



My sister and I built sand castles, jumped over the waves, and so on. We had many wonderful times together. Walking along the beach, I feel refreshed and relaxed. We rented a car to tour the city on our last day

       



We bought some souvenirs and specialties as gifts. The locals are very kind, generous and hospitable. The best thing there is the food. We tried a lot of delicious food such as grilled coconut cake, fish noodle soup, steamed clams with lemongrass, etc. You must definitely try the seafood and Quang noodles there, one of a kind

          


 In the end, I like the general atmosphere the most. It's a pity that the trip was so bad. I wish I had more time to explore this city. I will come back again when I can. And then I will visit and see more places.





























Comments