Unit 2: My fitness and eating habits



             Write about your fitness and eating habits: 


Hello everyone, my name is Na. Today I will tell you about my eating habits in the gym. I find exercise very rewarding and help me have a good resistance to the body. I usually exercise in the afternoon on weekdays. Each session is about 30 minutes to 1 hour, I often follow the exercises


                                                            

I usually eat a lot of vegetables and fruits and drink a lot of water, healthy foods like protein, fat, fiber like eggs, milk... I avoid high protein and fatty foods like fast food because it's not beneficial. for body


                          


I usually sleep about 10 hours a day but I usually go to bed at 11pm, it's a bad habit and I will change in the future. Thank you for listening!



                            














Comments