TOPIC 1: HABITUAL ACTIVITIES

Write about your habitual activities 

Hello i'm Lena here is my activity for a week. On weekdays, I usually wake up at 6:30 am. It's time for me to clean up. I brush my teeth, take a shower, change my clothes and then have breakfast with my family. 

              

I usually eat noodles or sandwiches made by my mom, but when I wake up late, I usually eat out. My school starts at 8:15 am, so I usually go to school with my friends at 7:30 am because my house is not far from the school.
 
       

   
At 12 noon I come home, eat and clean until 1 pm. Because I don't have to go to school in the afternoon, I usually sleep until 3pm then get up to clean the house and cook dinner for the whole family. Around 8pm, this is my favorite time. I usually watch my phone, play games with my sister or read design books. I spend about 3 hours for entertainment before going to bed at 11pm.
      
My weekends are like weekdays but instead of going to school I usually go out with friends and family. My week sounds boring but I'm totally satisfied with it.












Comments